RCU Forums - View Single Post - Bragging about the .55 AX
View Single Post
Old 04-16-2008, 08:48 PM
CustomPC

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Bragging about the .55 AX

ORIGINAL: danny31292

My os's run great. 2 and 4 strokes. I run out of fuel more than I dead stick. I also always land with 1/4 of tank normally 1/2. How's that for reliability. I just want to try a webra 50. Lighter than the 46 ax and more power. I also want to try saito's. Lighter and more power ounce again. OS has reliability but they're are not as aggressive in lightening their engines as the other manufacturers.
I have a new Webra 50 here for that very same reason. From all reports they are as reliable as the OS's but they don't look as well finished externally. I'm not too brand loyal. I always research for the engine with the best characteristics to match the intended model. Most of the time i will lean towards the OS because they have always served me well, but on the occasions where i've needed less weight i have used Saito's and i'm now trying the Webra.

For those that don't already know, there's another AX coming. This time it's a .35AX. Look at http://www.os-engines.co.jp/english/...35ax/index.htm
for details.