RCU Forums - View Single Post - Esky Honeybee FP Thread
View Single Post
Old 04-25-2008, 10:10 PM
nystagehane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Esky Honeybee FP Thread

I finally flew my HBFP under control for the first time today , I almost gave up, I seemed to have the hang of hovering in my garage, but I still can not fly it around outside.

The EflightWiki HBFP site really helped, once I balanced my blades and fly bar it hovered very nice with hardly any vibration.

I think my parts costs should start to level off, Thank god, I broke everything but the kitchen sink on it.

I bought 2mm carbon rods today from BP hobbies in like three foot lengths for about 1.80 each to cut to length to use as flybars, I picked them up at the warehouse because its only 20 minutes from my house. I think they are way stronger, I crashed a lot and never broke the flybar once. At least I have one part that I don’t have to worry about replacing all the time now.

I need help upgrading to the dd tail with the slo-max and better blades………

Does anyone know what I need besides the GWS CN12-RXC Motor,

I was wondering which tail rotor blade and pinion seems to be the favorite, and should I buy a new housing or use my old, are there any adapters needed for the rotor blade.

Almost forgot which pinion is best for the slo-max, I am guessing a 10 with 2s setup. is a 3s setup better for the slo-max or will a 2s due.

Thanks all
Take it easy