RCU Forums - View Single Post - Welcome to Club SAITO !
View Single Post
Old 04-29-2008, 06:56 PM
linkadrip

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Welcome to Club SAITO !

What was it E = Voltage / I = Amps /R = Resitance/W = Watts / PF = Power Factor / Eff = Efficiency / HP = Horsepower here use this to find any value that is missing it's what i learned to use in aeronautical school.. A good Scientific calculator helps alot too..

Here's a link to a page with other formulas as well for finding an electrical factor if the Other factor is known.

http://www.elec-toolbox.com/Formulas...l/formulas.htm

I'm sure there are others.. But this thread is about Saito Engines so i dont want to stray from the subject.
Lots of web sites on the subject.. HAd to take alot of electrical courses in Aeronautical school. But it Sure has helped out alot in many ways.. A great subject to study it can get indepth. efficency, Inductive reactance of coils, Inductive capatcitance of coils, ect..

I'm to lazy to figure out the heater but maybe someone else will care too. I hooked my Hobbico starter up to my car battery and my hobby battery and dont see any difference in its power turning ability. Maybe 2 batteries would make a difference. But i'm not to concerned i'll just get a better starter for turning over bigger engines my gas plane i just turn the ignition on and hand flip them and they start no starter required. But i am getting a 120 nitro engine here soon and will have to upgrade to a bigger and better Starter cause the hobbico one sucks, but it was cheap..you get what you pay for..lol

When i get a Newer and better starter i'll hook 2 car batteries together in Parallel and see if i can't fri that thing. lol
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Tr51526.gif
Views:	40
Size:	3.8 KB
ID:	939963