RCU Forums - View Single Post - The best value Helicopter : Hirobo-Freya, Hirobo-Sceadu, X-Cell - Fury Or JR - Vigor
Old 05-06-2003, 02:13 PM
Buzzin Brian
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default The best value Helicopter : Hirobo-Freya, Hirobo-Sceadu, X-Cell - Fury Or JR - Vigor

As for the asian machines "wipping the rest". I don't think that is entirely the case. The Fury is a VERY popular model. And duely so. It flies very well. I own both the Vigor CS and a Fury Etreme, and I like the way the Fury flies much better. That is not to say the the Vigor is not a very nice machine. Because it is. But unless you own and fly both on a regular basis, it is difficult to compare the two. Now if I lived over seae, I agree I would stay away from the Fury for a few reasons. One would be parts availability, and the other would be the cost. But from the prices he quoted, a Vigor CS can be had here cheaper than it can be had there, if you know where to buy one. That to me seems odd. But oh well. But as for a whipping? I think that is mainly because there is only one US manufacturer of RC helis. If there were more than 5 here, and only one over seas. Then the tables would be turned. But that may just be my way of looking at it. But to be fair I think in asia I would think that the Vigor CS would be the better option. But here, I think the Fury Extreme is the better of the two.