RCU Forums - View Single Post - fed up
Thread: fed up
View Single Post
Old 05-13-2008, 11:07 AM
Cam_132

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: fed up

ORIGINAL: Redcat Nick

What kinda problems are you have? Do you perform routine maintenance on the car like checking for loose or missing screws, cleaning it, keeping it oiled regularly. Things like that. you have to do that with any rc nitro or electric. i do it on all of my rc's and i have losi, associated, and hpi. they are no different other than there problems cost more to fix.
well yes i have been doing that to everytime i run! but it is the actual parts! my one waybering went so i cant run anymore! the spur gears go like mad when i am jumping, and the diff, pinion gears have gone twice from just jumping! the plastic pipe cracked and i had to throw it out!, my fuel tank cracked and i had to throw it out tooo! ARRGGG!!! and the one thing that is PEEING ME OFF! is that there are philips head screws! they should be robinson heads (the square ones) or allen screws! not philips! they strip too easily! i have never striped a robinson one! EVER! so i will go to my hardware store (for you canadians! RONA!) and find some screws with a agresive thread and in robinson screws!