RCU Forums - View Single Post - King Motors Baja Review with pictures
View Single Post
Old 05-13-2008, 11:18 AM
jtnktz
My Feedback: (4)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: King Motors Baja Review with pictures

ORIGINAL: naynay12

So does the hpi ss diffs fit on the km baja?
Alsoi is the tq baja the shen qi or km?
Yes they do. EVERYTHING on the KM Baja is interchangeable. TQ baja? What does "TQ" stand for? I don't believe so though. KM is the only company to have an exact clone right now. The reason why the ShengQi baja has different differentials is because it would cost more to create. So even though KM is a "cheap version" of the HPI Baja 5B, it is also the better quality of the clones. Meaning that they are not cutting too many corners so they are trying to get the better quality out there. Not trying to rip us off completely. This is my opinion of course. Everyone will have their own views.

ORIGINAL: nofords

so just to be clear, the "dirt buster baja" from v*tec (ebay) is the same as the "KM baja" and both are different from the "SQui" (or whatever)???

Almost ready to place a bid...
The dirtbuster is a KM baja. ShengQi is different from the KM and the HPI Baja. It is not 100% interchangeable with the HPI. Supposedly the differential set up is different although I cannot confirm that. So don't take my word for it.

ORIGINAL: u9511160

nofords, Be prepared to wait 1 month for your baja. 1 month after you pay.

If you've been following the thread, v*tec does not have stock of those. He orders from China and ships them out after they arrive.
Also, he is not on the same timezone with us, or he really has a weird sleep pattern . All the replies from him arrived at like 2 AM in my inbox (i'm on EST).

For anybody that's watching this thread, let's make v*tec do correct bussiness. In order to make money, he has to invest money. He's not investing anything, this causes us to wait for the KM baja's a lot of time.
This is entirely correct. I am going to notify eBay about this situation and make sure it is taken care of accordingly. Order direct from King motor. I believe that their sales email is: [email protected] but check their website first (www.kingmotor.cn). My representative is [email protected]. She is great and I would recommend here over most of their employees (Have dealt with many of them and she is best). You will get a cheaper price as well. Before prices went up I got mine for $535.00 shipped.