RCU Forums - View Single Post - Project Hard-CORR
View Single Post
Old 05-13-2008, 02:27 PM
mojavemonster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Project Hard-CORR

I'm beginning a new build. Project Hard-CORR. Champion Off Road Racing season is here and after watching the opening weekend in Pomona, Ca. I'm stoked to start a scale pro-4 trophy truck build. Tube frame, staight axle rear....if its made of metal on a 1:1, so will mine.
Plan to start with a nitro capable rearend. I can only think of X-Factor and Mad Force. Looks like RC4WD.Com has got the Mad Force CNC'ed. Perfect. Next I wanna go with Twins. Good power with moderate pricing. Lookin at XTM 457's. They seem to be priced to where 2 won't brake me. Anybody have any input on 457's or suggestion for something else? Then I'll go with a 2 speed tranny. Haven't desided on sealed or open yet. Open will keep things easier but sealed may pay off. Front end I like the Revo steering system with maybe t-maxx a-arms. After that its all tube bending and welding.
Three more days 'till payday and the fun begins. I'll keep photos posted and if any criticism or suggestions I'd love to hear it. But now....I've got dirt to pick outa my teeth. Laters