RCU Forums - View Single Post - King Motors Baja Review with pictures
View Single Post
Old 05-13-2008, 03:22 PM
jtnktz
My Feedback: (4)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: King Motors Baja Review with pictures

ORIGINAL: hellya

there are alot of drop shippers on ebay.....some are just faster than others ....almost everyone of the baja clone sellers is drop shipper... So are the sellers of the FS truck and buggies....

My KM was from a ebay drop shipper took alittle over a week to get the KM and 8 days for another 1.

Any one that sells SMC on ebay drop ships from the usa http://www.joinsmctoday.com/?tid=306...FReOggodrCD-oA there are alot of these sellers on ebay ...you gunna report them too??? (I've been selling this stuff for 7 years)

hell oversize rc drop ships on ebay......vtec does......so does engagerc_com_usa....sellers have up to 10 days after the payment is recieved before they have to ship.... just like a buyer has 10 days to pay...its not stipulated if thats workings days cause 10 work days is 2 weeks

My representaive is [email protected]. She is great and I would recommend here over most of their employies (Have delt with many of them and she is best). You will get a cheaper price as well. Before prices went up I got mine for $535.00 shipped
............and happy ellen is a drop shipper too, just not on ebay.....collects your money then orders it for you.....

why have the prices gone up....not because the price for building them has rissen..... I know a couple of sellers on ebay...they still get them for the same prices...they are just charging more.

I understand what you are saying but it is still breaking eBay rules. I have been selling on eBay for quite a while myself.

ORIGINAL: nofords

so, it best just to order from the king motor site?

[link=http://www.kingmotor.cn/prodshow.asp?ProdId=KSRC-001(RED)]KM baja website[/link]
I believe it is. But when I emailed [email protected] [email protected] responded.

ORIGINAL: hellya

many have tried to contact them direct...with no responce[&:] [email protected]
you have to be a member of the good old boys club or realy on a drop shipper
[email protected] is not a drop shipper. She works for KM. She is a directly connected with KM.

ORIGINAL: u9511160

That email address does not work.
Try the @yahoo email, it will work. If you have messenger, you can add hifan2001 in your list.
She seems very nice while trying to get your money, you need to negotiate she will fist give you a price higher than anything i've seen.

[email protected] works just fine.