Thread: Club Enya
View Single Post
Old 05-19-2008, 08:29 PM
NM2K
My Feedback: (14)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: Club Enya

ORIGINAL: rrengineer

Awsome engine run. Very nice, clean installation. How about some particulars like what fuel, fuel system setup, etc. Looks like you have on board glow drivers. Is the fuel system pressurized? Do you think it might be too much for the Top Flight Staggerwing? What is the all up weight of this model. How much was the exhaust manifold? I only ask these questions because I am waiting for UPS to deliver my Ebay VT-240 it has no exhaust and I am trying to figure out what models it will be best for. Supposed to be in the 20 pound range I have been told.
Mike

I often find that "too much" is just right.

How does it balance with the VT-240 on the nose? Like they say, you can always throttle back. If you can get the model to land with the engine running, it isn't too much.

You guys are going to force me to buy a VT-240 yet. I have my Saito R5 5 cylinder radial and my OS FT-300 Twin. All I lack to complete my triad of dream engines is the Enya VT-240. But first a Suzuki GS-500F must be purchased. I love middleweight motorcycles that love to wheelie.

Ed Cregger