RCU Forums - View Single Post - Futaba 6014 receiver heat issue
View Single Post
Old 05-21-2008, 05:04 PM
Silent-AV8R

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Futaba 6014 receiver heat issue

ORIGINAL: pattratt

Update on my original post to Futaba Factory direct forum.

Looks like Futaba USA is unwilling to "BUG" Japan on this or they are unwilling to tell me the "WHAT or WHEN we might expect something regarding the heat issue. It doesn't take a month to at least determine if ther IS or IS NOT a problem and if there is at what temperature does it occur. I recoginize the solution could take some time but the recognition of a problem [if it exist] should take less than a day.

Futaba USA does not want to discuss the issue other than to tell me to be patient and "LOCK" the thread!!

I own my own business as a distributor of Manufactured Goods. If I treated my customers this way, I soon would not have any problems or CUSTOMERS!!!

There is no "Futaba USA" in the way you are thinking. What you think is "Futaba USA" is really Great Planes/Hobbico which is the North American distribution and service company for Futaba Products. They do not design or manufacture Futaba. They have made their concerns known to Futaba and are just as frustrated as many of you are, but in the end they cannot do much more to expedite this process.

I'm curious how much influence you have over the companies for which you act as a distribution point.

And while it may annoy a lot of people, they truly cannot tell you when Futaba will have a solution because the people in Japan have not told them. But when they (Bill & Krysta) tell people this they get accused of lying, denying, stonewalling, etc.