RCU Forums - View Single Post - www.futabarc.com/faq Use it? helpful?
View Single Post
Old 03-14-2002, 08:06 PM
Volfy
My Feedback: (23)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default www.futabarc.com/faq Use it? helpful?

The FAQs are a great place to look for additional info for the particular model. Far too pften the actual product info page are nothing more sales brochures that don't say much other than hitting the highlights.

As the FAQ lists grow, however, you should think about organizing them a little more logically. Perhaps along the lines of:

1. Features & functions.
2. Programming help.
3. Maintenance & cleaning.
4. Legality issues.
5. Compatibility issues.

I'm sure I missed a few, but you get the idea. As it is now, some of the FAQ lists are way too long to look for something specific.

Also. more liberal use of visual aids like pictures, diagrams and charts/tables (cross reference, comparison, compatibility, etc.) would help a lot also. I realize this is more work than typing, but sometime a picture is worth 1000 words.

Good job so far, though. I've been off Futaba for many years; the 9C was what brought me back to Futaba. It looks like the excellent customer support has what it takes to keep me here.

BTW, you should probably change the "7-servo aeobat" to an 8-servo one instead, as so many of us use dual elevator servos.

Thanks, AMC. Keep up the good work.