RCU Forums - View Single Post - www.futabarc.com/faq Use it? helpful?
View Single Post
Old 03-17-2002, 09:36 PM
RcNorth

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default www.futabarc.com/faq Use it? helpful?

Originally posted by amcross
... I'd just like to clarify -- before asking here or the user group, though, will you even try the FAQ? If not, why not?

I do check out the FAQ every once in a while and have read every entry on th page at one time or another. I have learnt some new stuff from the page, like the very long beep due to a problem with the module. This is a great thing to know in case it happens at the field. I also try to read every post in RCU that has to do with the 9C. If I have a problem, I generally do a lot of research before asking the question, this includes checking out the FAQ page. I've seen too many times where people get jumped on because they ask a question that is in the archives. This doesn't happen too much on RCU, but it definately does in the 9C group.

I do have a question though, why is the stick position on the throttle cut only avaiable in heli mode? This is also the same way on the 9Z? I would think that most pilots would want a stick position, so that they don't hit the wrong switch in flight and kill their engine in a stall turn etc. There used to be a stick position with the ZAP, but the 9C and the ZAW both have this option removed.

Thanks