RCU Forums - View Single Post - Official XTM Monster MT Thread
View Single Post
Old 06-04-2008, 05:51 AM
Mr Terminator

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Official XTM Monster MT Thread

Woooaaaahhh,I didn't attack you or anyone personally,the MMT sucks,if you choose to sell that truck thats your perogative don't however get personal because you can't handle the fact someone slated a product you happen to sell,thats my God given right to do so and is not only my opinion but others too.SH dont make all of CENs engines and the one's they do are to CEN's specs.I didn't slate every XTM model,as I said I loved my XLB once i'd stuck a decent engine in it,as for why I bought the MMT,well just because I own two Genesis trucks does that mean I can't buy another brand..? I also have a MGT 8.0 and have had the LST2,the MMT is not in the same league as any of them trucks.I will help people who have these trucks if they ask and I do know what I'm on about,i've had over 20 yrs nitro experience aswell as having a sucessful mechanical engineering background with degress from Sheffield University and have ported and polished many nitro engines and built quite a few 1/4 scale MT's complete with Conley V8's aswell as being a moderator on one of the UK's premier forums but I dont have to justify my actions,i'm not the one making scathing personal remarks.

You make a lot of sweeping statements like how i'm not up to the grade of being a hobbyist and that I don't know what i'm on about aswell as not being worth 2 cents.That shows the level of your intellect and is just arrogant presumption on your part.Everything I said is true and what I experienced and how the f*** can you say people like me,you neither know me or know anything about me to make statements like that,I can back up everything I said about the MMT as that was true,most of what you state about me is supposition and the rantings of a guy with hurt feelings and a dummy on the floor,seems you are the one who needs to grow up instead of backing your ramblings up with silly smileys in your paragraphs.When you fork out so much money on a model you would at least expect it to perform at some level out of the box,using things like I should learn to upgrade the models I have just is no excuse and that shouldn't have to be done.Both the GST and LST2 are capable of performing out of the box without upgrading,for the record,the MMT is £324 here in the UK and the LST2 is £359,I know which one is overpriced crap out of the two..

The advice i'd give to anyone with a MMT is,sell it and buy a truck that can take a bit of a beating without snapping and flexing like a toy,the only thing monster about them is the horrific amount of money you'll eventually fork out on spares.Sorry if I hurt anyones sensitive souls but i'm not one for blowing bubbles up a models arse if its substandard and the MMT in my opinion is just that.The XLB,Mammoth ST and the XT2 are all decent models and why the MMT is so much different,is beyond me.Come on Global Hobby,get it sorted....