RCU Forums - View Single Post - M1A2 ABRAMS TANK 1:9 Modification help
View Single Post
Old 06-05-2008, 12:17 AM
BIGMIG

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: M1A2 ABRAMS TANK 1:9 Modification help

ORIGINAL: hdbeast

ORIGINAL: Harquebus

What happened to BIGMIG's posts? Did I miss him having a rare bout of Tourette's syndrome; was he cursing up a storm? I think it is better termed Coprolalia.

His omissions make this thread hard to follow... []
He quit posting here again, let's see is it the fourth or fifth time,

He know posts his builds on Hobby Hovac Australia foum.

Gary

Well I'm still a member here,don't think there is anything against the rules being a member of more than one forum?? Why this old post was dug up I don't know.I believe it was started by a guy or kid named Darticus who at one time I was trying to help (but gave up onaparently he did the same with tanking in general).It is aparent you have your own opinion of me which is fine we all have one.But I will say I have most of the time considered myself as being an asset to the RCU forum,that is my opinion and may differ with yours and others.But I do plan on staying a member here,just building on another Forum (Hobby Havoc Austrilia) at the time.They have welcomed me and have made me feel at home and I hope in someway can be an asset to their forum.I'm working on a 1/9 Abrams,still doing work on some of my M5 stuarts,and just starting a 1/12 Abrams build.Hobby Havoc has a category space for these builds and I'm going to utilize it and hope it intices others to join in and mabe do there own build.These tanks have never been accepted here on this forum due to some of the members disslike for them or me,and it is a loss to the forum as a whole not to me.If you guys can keep the forum building with a few specific models and nit-picking some members because they do builds that don't meet your specifications,more power to you.If I have to sneek off in a back room somewhere to do my builds on TANKS and other MILITARY vehicles here on the forumNo Thanks. But until I say different or I'm removed by RCU Staff I'm still a member here and will still post on occasian on subjects that are in my scope of builds or tanks.But for now I'm busy else where on larger scale models and I hope those who injoy these bigger models check in on my builds. Respectfully BIGMIG[8D][8D][8D]

P.S. Hobby Havoc is a growing forum and if I can be a part of them and help them grow it will make me very happy.