RCU Forums - View Single Post - I'm being shunned for hovering at my club!
Old 05-09-2003, 07:10 PM
stratcat98

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I'm being shunned for hovering at my club!

I guess if you started a club with the intent of people hovering and flying slow, having gone through all the time to get approval and organize a club and build tables and stands for pilots and all of the things that make a club such a nice place for you and your friends to fly at, then some body interrupts you with a quickie 500 Rossi, tuned pipe going 120 ten feet in front of you you would get together with the other 10 guys that hover and ask them to stop.
Its not safety....THEY ALL CRASH.
Its annoying when your hovering and someone is going 100 mph back and forth.
Its annoying when your going a hundred back and forth and some one is hovering in front of you.
They are both fun to watch for about 5 minutes then you realize they require complete concentration.
If your going to do something that the club your joining or flying at doesn't do......ask about flying off to the side. Try to make it a place we can all use together, united (violins in the background).
Don't walk away mad, talk to the club, find a spot that you can agree on.
I fly heli's slope, profile and I also have a cub.. and it something I have learned to do......get along. If you walk away mad your letting someone else control your day!!!! don't let 3 retired old guys decide what happens at YOUR club.