RCU Forums - View Single Post - The Ofiicial Thunder Tiger Ducati 999 & Desmosedici
Old 06-08-2008, 05:05 AM
Carisma

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: The Ofiicial Thunder Tiger Ducati 999 & Desmosedici

ORIGINAL: astroboycp

How does the EP version of the TT Ducati 999 runs, does it need any hop-ups before I can run it? I am looking at getting one and hope it doesn't need any hop-up as I would like to run it stock 1st.

You'll be able to run it stock, However a better set of tyres would be a huge upgrade. The casted swingarm & steering pivot will need replacing as these tend to be the first things to break, Oh and also there is a easy mode to replace the fuel tubing steering with springs.

ORIGINAL: splcrazy

hmm yeah i reackon i too should have got a electric ducati before nitro , these thing are just far too frustraing to get used to steering , i think flying a plane would have been easier
Keep with it, you'll get there. The electric bike is easier to run IMHO, but both bikes still turn using the some method.
Do you have your steering reversed?
When I was starting off with my first bike, Someone told me to "Turn the bike by using quick imput on the transmitter wheel to lean the bike, Once the bike is leaning use the throttle to control the the arc of the turn."

This helped me out, I was so close to selling the bike on ebay, Hope it helps you too.