View Single Post
Old 06-11-2008, 10:31 PM
SAVAGEJIM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: revo supercharger

ORIGINAL: beer=food

Now its gettin dear !
What about this idea !
From another thread, gave me the idea to make a video camera mount again, aint done it for about 10 years, so l need a new CD player from a car ! LOL !
Mount camera just behind supercharger, which lve ordered, so it has a nice sound feed, LOL , yea yea whatever supercharger wont this wont that, wont fart either but anyways, mine will still sound WIKID, better than ALL yours , hahaha !

l didnt see your reply yesterday savagejim, l missed it somehow, anyways, settle pettle no need to get all uptight in the panties, yea yea e=mc yea lve studied that to, but mr you missed the point being made, and e=mc has relivence anywhere if used correctly, and its the only law we have, so suggest one l should have used over it? hahaha whatever.....The supercharger creates enough energy to make it a gain, not a loss, the energy required to do this [fuel] is where your argument wins, not inside the superchargers fan chamber, where fuel is given more energy as its blasted through a system, its irrelivant if some or even ALOT of fuel is wasted and blown through the system, it creates enough power from the given energy provided to be an overall gain to the cars weight, inefficiency is irrelivant at this stage, THAT WAS MY POINT ! LOL ! Anyways all pretty funny especially when you say your talking from fiddling with one, well l'll find out soon enough how honest you are, and considering you commented that, quote ''supercharger (I doubt the RB Innovations one can even make any significant boost anyways) will '', SO what are you on about ? Was your fiddly one not an RB, if not what a nerve you have to tell others there crap out of fiddling with one, when you have not, l ask you savagejim, is an OS engine the same as a traxxas engine in quallity ?

Anyways, all pretty funny, have you considered savyjimbo, that you cant tune for crap, hahahaha, joking ya cheeky mug, before ya get all touchy, LOL , my bad !
l aint answering the rest of your post its just to bitter bud.
It was the RB Innovations one I fiddleed with, and yep, it is not up to par. The cute little band that is suppposed to be the drive belt kept coming off. When it actually blew air, it blew too much into the carb such that the carb had problms keeping up with the additional air, even if you ichened th nedles out alot. As for the fan inside this thing, it is not a centifical roots, or lyolm type compressor, and there is too much clearance betwen the fan blades and the case such that if any significantboost wn down the carb, alot of it will simply go back past over the floppy blades and back out the air filter again. Not good engineering at all.

When you get your RB Innovations, disassemble yours and look at it and you will see. Also, when you vid yours, set up two stakes about 50ft apart. Then, vid you RC pasing those stakes at top speed without the RB Innovations. Then, slap on your RB Innovations, and vid you RC again at top speed passing both stakes. Let us know th times it takes to go from the first stake to the second stake.

Back to energy: the potentioal energy is locked in the unburnt fuel and air, it is relased into kinetic energy when the chrge combusts. Too much unbunt fuel-air going out the exhaust is that much potntial energy, and therefore kinetic energy, lost. The RB Innovations does nothing to kep that energy in the cylinder.