RCU Forums - View Single Post - What aircraft did Quique use to win the F3A Championship?
Old 06-18-2008, 03:07 AM
Nickolas

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: What aircraft did Quique use to win the F3A Championship?

ORIGINAL: sethslasher

ORIGINAL: atul123

Reza:

Did Quique use one of his YAK's to win the F3A championship?

What plane precisely did he use and what was the engine and fuel on it? (or is the latter part a secret)?

Just curious. I thought it was the 73" Yak with a YS 170 Dingo. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Thanks,

Atul
Atul, it was a pattern airplane, not one that he sells through his company. The plane he used was the Euphoria, his design through Oaxi models. Dont know if this will be produced or not.

Seth

ΟΧΑΙ Models Euphoria powered by a YS-170 DZ. The model is produced indeed and can be purchased via OXAI. OXAI is a chinese based company that makes some of the best F3A models, taking feedback and guidelines from the best F3A pilots worldwide (Naruke, Matt, Seba, QQ and soon CPLR let's see....)

The models are not composite constructions, they are made of balsa mainly and ply like the Japanese models and their paint is astonishing. Initially they started to manufacturer models for the Japanese pilots such as Naruke but after while started co-operations with other well known names. I have seen in person Wolfgang Matt's planes from close and all I can say is that these models are the best F3A planes I have even seen. They have perfect finish, and they are damn light.

I wish I had one...[]

Nikos