RCU Forums - View Single Post - ARF / KIT Difference Discussion
View Single Post
Old 06-18-2008, 10:35 AM
da Rock

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: ARFs versus kits

ORIGINAL: Mr. Mugen

I guess I am wondering why it is that you closed 2 threads on the same topic because of flaming and getting off topic.....then go right into opening another one? I did a search and found plenty of this very same topic. Why not reopen one of them?

OK, I'll leave this off topic to give ANOTHER description of what this is about.

This thread is about the difference between ARFs and kits. None of the others were. If you feel the need to discuss the differences, here's the place.
The threads that were closed before were not about the differences between ARFs and kits. The original subjects did not deserve to be obliterated by the few who turned the threads into spitting contests. But they were so overwhelmed that they needed to be given time-out to see if they could be salvaged. The other "two" were not about this topic but were overrun by people who chose to post about it.

We very often have pleasant discussions that stray a bit. And we often speak to each other. But............

If you feel the need to flame or get off topic IN ANY THREAD, reread the rules and understand ahead of time why your posts that contain personal opinions of others and clearly off topic posts will be deleted.