RCU Forums - View Single Post - Badius Owners Club III
View Single Post
Old 06-20-2008, 10:46 PM
FERNDALE AIR FORCE

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Badius Owners Club III

Lou, whom banned them? The fella's that get their politics on? My only point was, and is, that most gay, or Family members just want to live their lives. The odds are very good we have Family lurkers. Would anyone care if someone wanted to play on the thread with us? I wouldn't. Anyone that wants to fly and give and get grief is good people.

In more important news, the bug is presently in pieces[][], I left my rates on high and ran out of airspeed about 4' above running out of air[X(]. That ended up breaking one of 2 weak points in the design. I are fixing it now.

Phil, if we had this conversation on any thread that Mod Ken was "monitoring" it would have been axed. The post I made that he deleted was addressed to the person that complained about the pic, and forced the Mod's hand. How that person was probably one of the malcontents that hangs out on the AMA threads, and doesn't want any change. Foam is bad, young flyers are bad, why isn't AMA catering to us guys that have been here forever and don't talk to us about declining memberships, why are the monies being spent on recruiting park fliers. I was substantially more politic than that. Next thing I know I have a PM from him stating that my post was "not moving the thread forward". The goal was to move past the first bit of content removal. Sorry, but that guy annoys me. I suspect he is one of the AMA thread posters.

Tim