RCU Forums - View Single Post - Badius Owners Club III
View Single Post
Old 06-21-2008, 04:23 AM
rcverse

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Badius Owners Club III

Hey Tim ...sounds like Dougie just got one those EPO AT-6s..... have to have him fill ya in.... Looks like GWS has partnered with ICON on them....
also got an EPO e-glider, almost an Multi Easy Glider clone.....

And Lou who's the batt manf, Electro Energy... I been thinking investing in lithium commodities, or suppliers would be a good move about now.... already seeing Li ions in even the AA retail world, and once the hybrid/electrics take off should be a good place to be..... and with the market on the skids now might be about time to buy in some shares.... what ya think Dougie
Just went back to look see how Tesla's been doing, and even at 120K a pop now, they sold over 1000.... and the big guys are all marketing their plug in hybrids.....even saw a Prius with A123 logo on it.... yeah Lou just sit it out, sounds like a good place to be........

Tesla CEO states it cost about two cents a mile for the electricity, my Nissan is costing me about 16 cents a mile now... dang another 750000 miles and I coulda bought a Tesla!!!!..... well we may have to wait a bit on that........ later

Hey Dougie... I haven't tried any the foam mixes, just the EPP.... it seems pretty elastic and mostly just cracks and rips, ....haven't seen it deforming as such, have noticed there are diff densities of EPP out there..... was looking at a DLG with lower density wing for lower wt. and higher density for strength and stiffness...... also Windrider claimed to use a higher density molded versus machined EPP... though I think most parts are molded these days.....