RCU Forums - View Single Post - Badius Owners Club III
View Single Post
Old 06-21-2008, 12:47 PM
Airbourne in Japan
My Feedback: (3)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Badius Owners Club III

weather not looking good for next flying day, monday, wind 10-20mph + rain. i was thinking a bungee launch jet day is due soon, so it's possible i may take them, but now is the rainy season for the next few weeks, so there's a higher probability of rain. have to see on the day.

hey Mark, congrats on the move, hope your couple of weeks away from the family doesn't drag by too much. i know what you meen, i've only ever spent a month away from my family when i had to go to Australia and it was a horrible trip and i missed them very much. hey, did you ever get that phoenix wing to fly ???

kyosho are bringing out a 1.4m w/s fw190. looks really nice, but i'm not gonna get it ...for a long time.

looks like the next 2 winters are gonna be busy building again. i just checked my build pile in my daughter's room, about 70 planes. i did 32 planes last winter, so if i figure on doing 35 this winter, i'm still gonna have plenty left to do. gonna build 5 eflight 300 watt 3d/ aerobats, plus the similar gp reactor, 2 wings, 2 tt warbird 300 watt speedsters, 10 1.2m aerobats / warbirds and 10 ducted fan jets, plus 1m pitts, super sporster, super chipmunk, lanier shock 3d flier and eflight sea fury. that will leave me with 10 1m 3d/ aerobats, 2 pylon racers, 5 bipes, 10 .46 glow conversions, gp siren hotliner and various assorted others for the following winter, plus any i pick up along the way. then there's another 30-40 planes in the loft, which have no build date scheduled. however i am going through about 25 planes a year for various reasons, so that's not an unrealistic build figure as regards storage etc.