RCU Forums - View Single Post - New Great Planes Revolver
View Single Post
Old 06-22-2008, 07:05 PM
HUNTERANDJEFF

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: New Great Planes Revolver

Oh, way sorry about your loss Cav, That really sucks. I don't mind crashing a plane when it is completely my faut ie, dumb thumbing into the ground. But I HATE mechanical failures (ones that I don't have complete control over). I lost a plane last year due to the linkage coming off the elevator during takeoff, one due to flutter, and my beloved Ultimate cause the top wing poped off during flight. I guess that is what R/C is all about.
You have to pay over $100 for shipping to New Zealand? Oh, that is really steep!
I will have to say, though, You are the leader in really totaling out a Revolver. I don't think I have seen one smashed up quite so bad like in your pictures.
If I can ever get the pictures back from the guy who shot them of my Ultimate I will post them for you all. I am still not quite over that loss. It was a kit plane and you can see a picture of it before it's demise on my profile.
I shoved my C/G back about a quarter of an inch before my flight today and it did make a big difference. Problem was though the wind was blowing 20 mph all day long and I only took her up for one flight. Easy landing though considering the high winds.
Jeff