RCU Forums - View Single Post - Top 5 Electric Warbirds?? Lets rank them
Old 06-26-2008, 12:07 PM
mad web tv scientist

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Top 5 Electric Warbirds?? Lets rank them

[] tam popo, honest, I am trying really hard to contain my enthusiasm for Horizon Hobby. The "problem" is PZ just keeps right on doing really exciting things!

For example, in my determination to be "balanced" (?) I tried to focus on my need for a Mig-15 and almost convinced myself that it was going to be my next "flying gun platform." Furthermore, while admiring the Spitter I occasionally remind myself that this otherwise intoxicatingly beautiful piece of equipment is actually a "killing machine" and should not be allowed to become an "idol," and thus I am able to feel justified in pursuit of my modeling agenda.

Okay, so what happened? Well, I made the fatal "mistake" of reading about the Corsair again on the PZ web site. I must have that plane, period! The Mig is going to have to wait, again.

If culture continues to make the kind of positive progress that may very well be in the process of happening even as we write, I predict that demand for historically/scientifically important model aircraft will experience explosive growth! ParkZone, with its stunning realism, high aerobatic performance capability airplanes, and interference free new technology is surely the clear modeling leader. I feel compelled to give credit where credit is due.

GO PARKZONE, GO!

madwebtvscientist [sm=lol.gif][sm=cry_smile.gif]

Modeling's rendezvous with destiny will surely be unstoppable when something greater than the narcissistic pleasure of an esoteric chosen few is adopted in modeling.