RCU Forums - View Single Post - Southern California Tracks? (mainly Mission Viejo area)
Old 06-27-2008, 10:57 AM
hchou

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Southern California Tracks? (mainly Mission Viejo area)

ORIGINAL: MAXXCHEVY

I live in So Cal, in the orange county area and I built my own track ill post pics soon. But i was wondering if there is anyone in my area that has any other good spots to run? or knows of any tracks in my area it would be nice to have somewhere to run my Maxx.
Any pics or your home built track? I'm just up the street from you in Rancho Sta Margarita. Just got a XTM XLB and trying to find some room to bash. There's a baseball field in my neighborhood but I know that will get boring quick. More of a spot to break in and tune the engine. I live right up against the mountain the separates Rancho from Coto / Dove Canyon and know there are some trails there but not sure how accessible it will be for RC cars. I usually run along the trails or take my dogs for a walk there. Might have some potential. Never looked at the trails through the perspective of an RC car. I'll take a look over the weekend and let you know.