RCU Forums - View Single Post - Smartech whats going on with the Thuderbolt reviews
Old 06-27-2008, 08:27 PM
HaveBlue

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Smartech whats going on with the Thuderbolt reviews

Hi Gas jockey, I raised this thread because I am in the same boat as you so this is for both our benefits I hope, I knew you got nominated aswell

Ffirst Smartech said they would send one but charge freight only, then I got another pm saying they would charge for freight and the buggy but send a free box of spares..

like you I am waiting and waiting....I was going to take it my my club that races the Travellers and let those guys do the reviews..they would have had at least 20 opinions from various members..I staying focused on my on-road racing and getting my FG EVO8, but none the less I might have tried to take it further and develope a new class of 4wd racing if the interest was there.

I have had communications with Chris from Smartech....as I have some other issues that need sorting out aswell..communication as we all know has not been so forth comming..but I can see that Chris is trying to make an effort, he will chase up the relevant department/people to addressthe issues..this, at least ,is a good sign... so now we wait some more

cheers
HB