RCU Forums - View Single Post - Smartech whats going on with the Thuderbolt reviews
Old 06-27-2008, 10:36 PM
Smartechracing

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Smartech whats going on with the Thuderbolt reviews

ORIGINAL: Gas jocky

Have Blue I'm glad you brought this question up. I was given confirmation long ago that I was to receive a Thunderbolt for review, well I waited and waited for it to come then finally I e-mailed Smartech (Nelson) , he assured me it was coming it just wasn't ready yet. So I waited and waited some more then I e-mailed again only this time Nelson said they didn't have any left for review BUT if I wanted to buy one I could. Funny they don't have one for review but they got one for sale!! Why in the world would a company promise people something then back out with no explanation. Sorry I'm just disappointed in the whole deal. Shows that some company's just aren't up front.
Hello Gas Jocky,

We would like to apologize about what had happen.

At first, one of our Sales was working on this project, but the finial decision was not up on her. At that point of time, we have post on the web that the finial testing person will only be three due to too many sample are required are free of charge (sample + shipping cost). And any sample after the “three” will be charge with a special price, if we have enough sample.

Our finial name list was;

1. Foxy
2. Hellya
3. Cal-Torque

But, after all the sample was send out, you inform us that our Sales has also confirm the sample with you too… which we have no idea, by then, all was too late… Sorry…

That’s why when you confirm this issue with me, I’ve offer you our wholesale price, which we don’t do that to any customer besides the Importer or Wholesaler.