RCU Forums - View Single Post - Smartech whats going on with the Thuderbolt reviews
Old 06-28-2008, 08:04 PM
HaveBlue

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Smartech whats going on with the Thuderbolt reviews

Well from what I see, Smartech is trying to do alot more than previously about the lack of communication.The last few days Chris Cheng has been responding quickly to all my correspondence, not only about this but other issues I am talking to Smartech about, from the information provided to me , it seems there are internal changes being made within Smartech, so while they have sustained some damage to their reputation, it's looking like this will be sorted out and maybe things will start getting better for all concerned

I dont think they will be sending a Thunderbolt so I can give it to the off road club to review , but then again I think the offer was a bit over board to begin with..a bit of a gimmick to get a good name up buy giving away a couple of freebies to guys , as I see it there was only one proper review done..and I'll leave it there.

I'm not sore about the situation as even though I got an email saying one would be sent , I always look at it like that there are no guarentees in life and nothing is owed to me, even though the guys at the club are dissappointed about not doing the review the situation is what it is

I raised this thread to see what Smartech had to say since pm's weren't getting answered , whats transpired over the last couple of days, it has served it's purpose ..