RCU Forums - View Single Post - Smartech whats going on with the Thuderbolt reviews
Old 06-29-2008, 01:34 AM
HaveBlue

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Smartech whats going on with the Thuderbolt reviews

ORIGINAL: hellya
but since some people have issues......
In case I misunderstood what you mean here, can you elaborate on this?

If your reference is to me and/or gas jockey...the objective was to get this out into the forum because PM's weren't being responded to. I'm not going to sit around and wonder..I get to point and find out whats going on ..either way we wanted to know, at least Gas jockey made enquiries when he did, cause Nelsons email is now full and any more are bouncing back

more people than intended were notified that they were chosen..fine, **** happens I can except that as stated in my earlier post, Gas jockey has told his son & my son is dissapointed to that no buggy will turn up, more so in my case I was going to give it to the boys at the club to review..yeah their dissapointed to ..the main focus of this thread(from my perspective) was to see the
intergity of the company and again as stated earlier at this I am quite satisfied with how smartech are handling this. There seems to be a focus on getting back on track

as for the excuses given about the reviews and not wanting to sound exactly like Foxy..well sorry guys this all sounds piss weak to me unless you intended to copy what foxy wrote, ..having three people at different locations come up with the same thing is highly unlikley and also considering you had differing troubles to Foxy..I just dont buy it..further more it was not suppose to be a comparision review and what other 4wd do you have to compare it with, you started modifing yours almost immediately. I was under the impression that it was to be a review of a RTR Thunderbolt, correct me if I'm wrong

to close off, I wonder how or what you would say if you got chosen and then not recieved one ,do you think you might have an issue then..hmmm