RCU Forums - View Single Post - Smartech whats going on with the Thuderbolt reviews
Old 06-29-2008, 03:07 AM
Foxy

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default RE: Smartech whats going on with the Thuderbolt reviews

ORIGINAL: HaveBlue

Well from what I see, Smartech is trying to do alot more than previously about the lack of communication.The last few days Chris Cheng has been responding quickly to all my correspondence, not only about this but other issues I am talking to Smartech about, from the information provided to me , it seems there are internal changes being made within Smartech, so while they have sustained some damage to their reputation, it's looking like this will be sorted out and maybe things will start getting better for all concerned
Absolutely agree with this, and this is why I have been prepared on a number of occasions to stick my neck out for them. I believe they are on the road to improvement, and while that may not satisfy some people who have been waiting a long time for parts, who have a right to be annoyed, I think it bodes well for the future. Improvement is a slow process. Smartech is managed by a parent company, and no doubt there are some restrictions being applied there. I personally am doing what I can to give them advice, and I hope at least some of it is taken on board, even if it is not possible to be implemented immediately.

I consult on Business Process as well as IT, so I know what I'm talking about. Some of my clients for performance improvement have not shown as much improvement as Smartech has in the short time that they have been trying to thrust themselves forward.

Smartech, sort out the communication issues, and then the supply issues, and take it from there, I think you're on the right track. [sm=thumbup.gif]