RCU Forums - View Single Post - Smartech whats going on with the Thuderbolt reviews
Old 06-29-2008, 03:25 AM
HaveBlue

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Smartech whats going on with the Thuderbolt reviews

sorry you took offence at that , wasn't entirely directed at you, but examining the internals of the buggy , yes this would draw similar comment, I was expecting more comment in the drivability and how the buggy handled jumps and general bashing any weakness or strengths and again I can't imagine everyone comming up with the same thing, even your post above states a difference to what foxy found with his Thunderbolt ,as for arogance..fine , if thats how you see it , I'm ok with that coz I dont believe in being backward in comming forward so I respect that

If its made out as if I have issues I will defend that, and I'll state this for a third time now , I wasn't even going to do the review myself as for the ground test , but I was going to write it up..
at this stage unless there is a consenses at the off road club to go ahead, I will be looking at organising a 4wd racing class..I've got bigger things on my plate than a simple review or getting a buggy,

I thought the offer was a bit generous to begin with and have conceded that they over quoted themselves, ..no problem for me I realise mistakes happen , my issue was poor communications , and anybody with any sense knows things can't get fixed up overnight, but I am pleased that Smartech are looking into this issue of communication, I appreciate that they have had internal problems which Chris is handling at the moment..it's going to take a little bit of time to recover what reputation was lost but as the saying goes time heals all wounds and I can see positive steps to improve the company . we are getting alot more positive responses so thats pretty good in my book.

well hellya congrates on all the 4wd, nice little collection you have there, that I wasn't aware of , but I stand by what I said , I believe Smartech wanted a review of their RTR vehicle which you did post a video about ,its just hard to gauge exactly what you thoughts are if we just watch a video off it running around, maybe it was my expection of a write up, which is what I think a review is rather than a few seperate posts..I guess thats personal intrepretation and I was expecting a full write up