RCU Forums - View Single Post - T-MAXX 4908 OR 4909?
View Single Post
Old 06-29-2008, 08:52 AM
bigblock454XXL
My Feedback: (-1)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: T-MAXX 4908 OR 4909?

In response to the new 3.3 doing wheelies as good as the old 3.3, I don't know how easily the old one did them. After break in was finished with about 10 tanks i swapped the motor out for my old O.S. .21. It does wheelies but I need a small bump to get the tires in the air and then it'll carry it into second gear. The 3.3 is now on a forward only conversion and it'll wheelie, but it also needs a bit of a bump to get the tires off the ground first also.
Why. . . . . possibly you ask? I run with my nephew and brother-in-law and i'd rather keep the tires and power on the ground. As of now, I smoke them everytime. Change the gears out and you could very easily wheelie all day long. We run our Engines pretty rich for Pennsylvania weather. And they are constantly moving. I'd rather go fast then spend my time doing back flips from a dead stop. Course after typing all this I think I'll set one up for wheelies and the other for high speed. Hope this helped a little. Bottom line, if it won't do wheelies change the gears and it will. There is no lack of power with the New 3.3. Everytime I fire'em up I get Perma-Grin!