RCU Forums - View Single Post - Here's A Simple & FREE First Foam Build Plan! (Part 2)
Old 07-18-2008, 10:20 PM
saucerguy
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Here's A Simple & FREE First Foam Build Plan! (Part 2)

Fisher, I gave my two prototype plane body's away to a neighbor to make room for more planes, I also gave away the so jet version and one of the coroplast nose covered so that I barely flew to another friend to make room for more. I still have the last kit from the last p40 from the last one I'll assemble, but for the moment, the p51 is getting top billing, for it needs some slight revisions to get it to fly best. At current, I'm doing the last little touches on the Sig 29er biplane, ie. rigging and a little stiffening on the wing tips, in particular the one that broke when I took it out in some decent winds.

Along jet land, I'm going to redo the microjet and get some more insane flying with it before I start to stick build one, I'd hate to put in that much work into a plane that I'll turn into a lawn dart trying get it dialed in and getting used to the ridicoules speeds that thing fly's at. It sounds like you have a good design to go with, perhaps I might just bash one together out of depron/crafts board foam just for fun since as what you are telling me, it can handle flying more slowly.