RCU Forums - View Single Post - 2008 US Nationals... share your story
View Single Post
Old 07-25-2008, 09:29 PM
MTK

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: 2008 US Nationals

ORIGINAL: JAS

Here's the FAI final results and new US Team. I didn't get a chance to take pics of the Masters and Advanced results (they were gone before I knew it).

The Unknowns didn't take as long as we thought they would have. QQ had some motor issues and Chip was still running the Hacker 13XL (didn't have enough time to swap motors and get comfy with the Neu, but Danny Landis was flying one). I zero'd 2 maneuvers (K-4 and K-5) in my last Unknown (always listen to your caller, sorry Dave...lol) and that's about all of the "happenings" on our line.
Congratulations Jason!! Two in a row for you and 3 out of last 5??....that's a great accomplishment. I would bet that you would be the next WC Champ. It's your time

I predicted Brett Wickizer would make the team soon (next few years) when I judged him in last year's Final; he was that smooth and accomplished. I didn't expect that he would make it the very next time. That's an incredible achievement and worthy of lots of attaboys. Outstanding effort Brett!!

And with Andy Jesky 2nd, it's a pretty good team. It will be interesting to see how the team will place

MattK