RCU Forums - View Single Post - Memphis Rex Flyers?
View Single Post
Old 07-28-2008, 09:29 PM
rager2457

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Memphis Rex Flyers?

aythomps - Thanks for the information I used those when I orginnally built my Rex and through setting up my Rex. But I unfortunantly hit a blade the other day and since then the tracking has been wrong and the motor gets to hot in my oppinnion compared to previously. When I put the blades on the balancer they balance perfect but when they are on the heli and spinning it takes 3 pieces of trim tape on the CG to bring the blade into the same plan. I fill this to be excessive and thats why I question if something else is wrong but I'm not sure what else to do to fix the issue. Thanks for the sudjestion though.

airjawed - Hey thanks maybe we can get together and possibly do some flying. Where do you fly at here in memphis? I just have 1 battery pack so was just hovering it around the backyard then going back inside But unfortunatly I'm moving this weekend and loosing my backyard flying lol. Right now I'm pretty decent at Tail In hovering and basic forward flight and backwards flight so to say but when it comes down to side in or even nose in forget it . I havnt even used the Idle 1 switch yet lol. I'll pm you my email address and maybe get together after the move and possibly do some flying .

Thanks guys