RCU Forums - View Single Post - Redcat Monsoon Thread
View Single Post
Old 07-29-2008, 04:24 PM
vnmsgt

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Redcats Monsoon Thread

ORIGINAL: amf66

Do you guys thing that the Monsoon would be better than the Hurricane as a basher? I'm trying to choose between the two and want to be able to bash it but be able to race locally if I want to. Would the Monsoon be a good first racer?
Monsoon would be a great first racer. All you need to do is put a set of LPR wheels and tires on it and change the diff fluids along with 12 tooth clutch bell and it will scream and turn sharp all you want to. I used to run mine with 8ight-t's, Matrix's, and Jammins and beat alot of them too. The truggy is fast and will take a beating. One thing I can say is that the plastic arms on the monsoon are some of the best I have seen. The monsoon is the ONLY,yes I said ONLY, truggy I have ever had that I NEVER broke an A-arm at all when I owned it and I drove mine hard. Just loctite the hell out of the bolts that screw into the front knuckles and steering top plate, set the dogbones to sit level and with what I mentioned above once you learn to drive it well you will surprise ALOT of people!