RCU Forums - View Single Post - OFFICIAL Team Losi Micro-T thread !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 08-01-2008, 06:48 PM
gt_man

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: OFFICIAL Team Losi Micro-T thread !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks. Yes i actually figured it out before this and i did read the instructions but there a little confusing to me. It doesnt really make it clear if you put the caps on the one you do or dont want. But i did figure it out. My car is super fast but pops wheelies like crazy. I set it up for the lipo, yes on reverse, and normal braking. Its kind of fun to slide it around, but I think your right mcnair I will probably change it to the soft braking and see how i like it. I think that will be a little better. Tonight im going to try and reorganize the wires and esc and reciever and maybe try to use the old esc cover still. Please let me know of any suggestions of how i should remount the brushless esc and reciever so that i can easily fit on my body.
After that I only have one more issues. The insane wheelies. I need to find a wheelie bar if anyone can suggest one or has one they like. They dont have any at my LHS. Has anybody made one yet themselves. Thanks Guys.