RCU Forums - View Single Post - Best RTR Stadium Truck for $200 help!
View Single Post
Old 08-14-2008, 07:06 PM
Chris_RC

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Best RTR Stadium Truck for $200 help!

ORIGINAL: willdawg

ORIGINAL: john01374

Any of the Traxxas products are durable and will last a long time with very little maintenance or upgrades needed. The Firestorm is another great durable truck but more expensive but if you can afford it then go for it.. If you’re bashing these two trucks are about the strongest things out there. If you plan to race then you might wanna look into an Associated or Losi but keep in mind they are true racers and not bashers. They will NOT take the abuse that either of the bashers will. It all comes down to what you wanna do with the truck. Either way I’d stay away from the Evader series. I’ve had both the ST and the BX pro and neither where any good. The main problems with them are the transmission, the slipper and the chassis.

Wow that was a great comment, seriously, just when you should go for the firestorm, just look EVERY and I mean EVERY where for the cheapest price, nothing worse than buying something then later seeing you coouldve bought it for 10$ less!
I really wouldnt care if I got it $10 less. I usually buy on ebay just to get my feedback up. On ebay they have alot of vehivcles where there is a or best offer and free shipping and thier lowest best offer is usually $10 less. I mean what can I do with $10? Give it to a ho-bo?