RCU Forums - View Single Post - JR DS890G Gyro Servo
View Single Post
Old 08-14-2008, 08:17 PM
av8trbbv

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: JR DS890G Gyro Servo

Thanks for the reply. I was just talking to my wife about seeing if they will upgrade me to the 8900g as well. Even if I have to pay the difference on the two I don't care. I feel the same about the servo's I put in my bird. We all payed a pretty penny for the gyro/servo, and we get poor quailty. Frustrating to say the least. I have the raptor 30v2. The 8900g does seem to be the dominat combo. I went with the advice of the hobby shop heli guy, that said the 890g set up was the best option. When they work, they work well, but when I'm inverted ten feet of the deck and the **** tail let's go, I just want to turn around wait for the sound of destruction. I put the spectrum ds821 back in. It works fine. It has twice the torque,but half the speed. Oh well, it keeps me flying at least. Until today when I was practicing auto's, and bang. Six hours later and she back up. Now I get to set it up all over. I love this hobby. I always wonder when I'll say I've crashed enough and quit, but that will never happen.