RCU Forums - View Single Post - Looking for a Truggy.....
View Single Post
Old 08-18-2008, 07:07 PM
NewKid
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Looking for a Truggy.....

ORIGINAL: mabuecker

what diff problems with the 8t ?
people putting the rear diff holders in backward and then running them and they eventually destroy them...if you get an 8t the aluminum rear diff holders are must i ran my truck successfully without damaging them but i still put the aluminums in and tossed the plastic since i was re doing my rear diff anyway i put 3k in it and boy did it help with the trucks handling...

the "u-joints" transfer power better and have less chance of popping out of cups and or binding during sus. movement or steering...they're a great hop-up for a car..however somepeople take them out of center of a car to loose some weight....ie the hyper8 pro a lot of people run the aluminum ones offered by hobao as they are lighter in the center...but for me id rather use u joints..

st -1 is tough,hellfire(RTR)'s are supposed to be horrible plagued with probs,hyper st pro good car for the money and tough(suffers from poor brakes from what i've heard) again what i've heard I don't really know if that's true or not(so don't come knockin at my door trying to beat me up y'all[:'(])