RCU Forums - View Single Post - Looking for a Truggy.....
View Single Post
Old 08-19-2008, 09:00 AM
vnmsgt

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Looking for a Truggy.....

ORIGINAL: dhyde79

dude, the only changes I've done on my savage, other than to aftermarket TVP's because I liked a design on them instead of the HPI X tvp's were to Savage X parts and soon Savage XL parts, I haven't put third party stuff on it I've updated it from the Savage25 I bought it as to the Savage X that's being sold now....

and if you've gone back to original setup, I retract my statement but I'm pretty sure there was a post at which point you said you'd replaced a ton of stuff with mugen parts, regardless, the point still stands that if you've had to mod it (body mounts, turnbuckles, etc.) and there's no local parts support for it, it could be an awesome car, but, unless it never breaks, and it comes out of box ready to be taken to the track and to the large ramps I've built and it'll take them without fear or damage, then it's not gonna work for me.
Then any truggy will not work for you. I neve EVER EVER had a ton of mugen parts on my K8T. I will not put them on my Caster. Only the tank. There is not a truggy made that you will not have to do something too.