RCU Forums - View Single Post - How useful and informative are the threads in this forum?
Old 08-24-2008, 12:17 AM
DRC1
My Feedback: (10)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: How useful and informative are the threads in this forum?

I have closed the poll....

I would like to thank all that participated. Personally, I'm a bit disappointed that this thread was hijacked a couple of times with similar banter from the very few that prompted me to post this poll in the first place.

The resulting 79 votes I believe fairly and accurately assess how the majority of those that read this forum feel.

I personally believe this forum has great benifit. However, it will take a change from those posting threads presenting a negative image to cease as well as the moderator of this thread to step up and take this forum back.

My personal request is for the RCU Executive Team and Senior Moderators to review this poll and establish rules that will be enforced to keep it constructive. I'm just another observer/ RCU member, however, I will offer my assistance and/or opinions if someone should ask. But I'm not a RCU team member nor an AMA representative other than just a dues paying AMA member.

55% of the votes have a negative image of this forum. Only 32% reflect a positive image. The results are very disappointing to me but validates my own thoughts as being a useful forum or not. I wonder how many voted more than once to sway the vote? Perhaps the moderator kept that in check.

My agenda was to take my personal view out of the equation and understand how the rest of the community viewed this forum. Personally I have posted here and just about left it for good as it was just a waste of my time and I was called out by the moderator and warned trying to defending myself or addressing this issue at hand. I decided this approach to hopefully wake some folks up to fix this forum. Well see how it turns out in the future.

Those who are responsible for presenting a negative image of this forum know who you are. The rest of us know as well. Quit the banter and make this a useful forum....

Larry Diamond
AMA 5024