RCU Forums - View Single Post - WACO YMF
Thread: WACO YMF
View Single Post
Old 08-24-2008, 07:56 AM
Stickbuilder

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Default RE: WACO YMF

Well, I had a little scare on Thursday night/ Friday morning. I was feeling some discomfort when I went to bed Thursday evening, and woke up early having Chest pain, and pain radiating down the left arm. Having had one major heart attack (5 years ago) I was not about to take this lightly. We went to the local hospital (one with a great cardiac group) and they immediately took me back and started running a series of EKG's. These tests were giving different readings, and that alarmed all of us. After undergoing a heart Cath. and finding no additional blockages (another good report), the initial chest X-Ray indicated some fluid in the left lung. This turned out to be a case of pneumonia, which is readily treatable with antibiotics. That along with some additional bed rest should have me back hitting on all 7 cylinders very soon. I appreciate the concerns, and good wishes.

Talked at length with Dik Watz last evening, and he is progressing nicely as well. We old Farts have to get well together.

Bill, AMA 4720
WACO Brotherhood #1