RCU Forums - View Single Post - "GUY BORDELON F4U-5N"{1/4 scale, XXL Corsair Kit}.
Old 08-26-2008, 04:13 PM
Jetjockgb
My Feedback: (4)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: "GUY BORDELON F4U-5N"{1/4 scale, XXL Corsair Kit}.

Hi All,

Bentwings yes I do love the mark 5 and yes you are right on the Cowl detail, Considering this is meant to be an ARTF ,the mods I have done have transformed this Corsair, Yes I would have liked to have extended cowl into the fuselage and also widened the front of the fuselage to make it fatter but you can guess this would be allot of work to do on the airframe.
I'm happy in what I have done and she looks good to me.

Hi Evil_Merlin, Glad you like,and yes she is starting to look nice and mean.

Hi Barry, your Corsair is looking so good and you have spured me on to get my Corsa finished, your one will also look the bizz when you get her up on her wheels.

Here are some more pics of the corsair, been working on all the hatches,antaena's, scae fule filler which I love, this was made from an old Mag light torch!!!!
And I have finally got round to making the Oil Coolers in the wings, as there was nothing on the wings just a bit of vac fomed plastic which was $$$$.

I will also post up more pics tonight on the Paint masks, these are looking great as MR Jolly has worked his magic once again
Nigel has spent many a long hour researching for Anni Mo and has came up with the goods!!!!! his work is the best,and his attention to detail is second to none, A very big thank you Nigel.
http://www.flightlinegraphics.co.uk/

Cheers Graham
WWW.TIGERMODELS.NET
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Mk25996.jpg
Views:	60
Size:	50.6 KB
ID:	1020041   Click image for larger version

Name:	Mk26051.jpg
Views:	55
Size:	50.7 KB
ID:	1020042   Click image for larger version