RCU Forums - View Single Post - The Beater Builds Thread
View Single Post
Old 08-27-2008, 06:59 PM
fusebmx13

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: The Beater Builds Thread

ORIGINAL: evaderkid

Fuse you getting a new car or are just going to keep upgrading the pede? Also does you sidewinder cog? Mine cogs so bad
lol i might be getting a new truck but for now the pede still is my number 1 priority. But my birthday is september 8th so i need to think.

I re-installed my tiebar the other day when i made my pede stock width again. But now my front shocks are to hard so i need to change oil. Im gonna pick up some 35 weight at the hobby shop soon. Or just use 30 for now. I also installed some vxl yokes and jato driveshafts. They work awesome and i am now looking for a cheap stampede roller.

My brother ordered a 3s the other day for his rustler on the 7700 MM lol haha. I cant wait to see this sucker go. He is at college so when he gets it all he is gonna be flying down dorm room halls lol.

I also went to a local school around here the other day and all i gotta say is MAN I LOVE WORN TALONZ!!! My talons didnt get much grip at all so it was so much fun. I could actually drift haha. I think that if i locked my diff it would help also.