RCU Forums - View Single Post - Badius Owners Club III
View Single Post
Old 08-28-2008, 07:58 AM
Glacier Girl
My Feedback: (4)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Badius Owners Club III

Dam, first I thought it had ended. I couldn't get logged on this morning, and thought MW had nuked us. Nuff said.......................

SCOTT, Nice Avatar!!!!!

AJ they were $3.60 each.

What else? Tim, I unlike the Flying Cunuk, was using 30% aileron, but like he said, once you get the hang of the quick responces you can dial it up.
A 10x8 prop you'll probably find is going to be way too fast. Maybe switch to something like a 11 x 4.5 or 3.8 Mine set up just like that would go vertical on launch. Even with the floats on it.

Oh my FOKKER showed last night. Box looked like UPS ran over it. BAS TURDS!!!!!
Jean said she knew something was up when the driver didn't ring the bell like he normally does. He just dropped the box and ran.[:@]

Anyhow, prior to UPS, it was like a brand new bird. Even Jean remarked "What a cute little airplane" [X(]

After UPS, the upper wing took a beating, I had to repair four of the ribs, and recover the center section last night. Oh well. She's nearly 100% ready to go.

Phil is your's is anything like the quality of this one, you need to get it built.

Lastly, the messages from RCU, P/P, and CC company worked. ALL my money is back in my P/P account, from the scammer.

Hmmm, thinking about next years dog fights. How bout we go old school. WWI fighters.

I think that would be a very "motivational experience of modeling" having WWI Park flyer birds dueling it out in the sky.

To bad other then the Camel, the Axis boys have all the nice birds. Hmm, maybe a captured Tri-wing with rondells.