RCU Forums - View Single Post - Spiderman Jet Meet!!!
View Single Post
Old 08-28-2008, 09:29 PM
Tim Redelman
My Feedback: (36)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Spiderman Jet Meet!!!

Lets make this the best Spiderman Jet meet Yet!!!

Francis Picshner has promised to attened and fire up some good eats along with the Grillmaster Ron Ballard this year along with support from Horizon Hobby, JR and BVM to name a few. Hey Zemkus with all your new found power how bout some support from your end of Winamac!!??? The dates are September 25th throught the 28th and Information is located on the clubs web site maintained by Mr. Ralph Braun himself. I belive there will be electric for 8 campers @ $10.00 per night and water is readily available on site also. I personally forgot to collect the $10.00 per night fee for the campers at the Jets over the heartland jet meet and some of my FAVORITE club members suggested that maybe "I" should be responsible for the charges that were not collected so please be honest and forthright and please see me when you arrive and let me know how long you plan to stay and we'll settle up right away. Thanks for your understanding. You of course can camp without electric fo free! Any questions or suggestions can be directed towards me in a private message and I will answer them as soon as possible. Maybe I can talk Ralph into getting on and answering some of the more club related questions also. Hope to have a great time as usual and we have some old faces planning on comming back this year so lets kick the tires and light the fires baby!!!!!

Tim.

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Da83589.jpg
Views:	27
Size:	57.4 KB
ID:	1021411   Click image for larger version

Name:	Vt56710.jpg
Views:	27
Size:	61.4 KB
ID:	1021412   Click image for larger version

Name:	Kf14312.jpg
Views:	21