RCU Forums - View Single Post - Building new 47 mono Deep V help on build please
Old 09-01-2008, 05:48 PM
JakeDW

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Building new 47 mono Deep V help on build please

Back from the weekend saterday I started her up and threw her in the water and it stalled (off a dock) got the seadoo out got her back and adjusted the idel up a bit started her up agine and chuncked her in and gave some gas we were off did some slow laps some turns and then it started plowing the water and shut off.Got her to the dock and the strut had pushed itself down to the point of binding up the shaft no biggie fixed it up and this time felt like a pro started her up tossed in the lake gas at the same time and she was off and doing well gave her 1/2 throttle and she really came to life mainly at this time just trying to get a feel for the stearing then it was like i had no stearing as it was going awayfrom me then i let off the gas and there was no responce as it sped away it creeped up in speed it turned to the right ever so slight helpless we jumped on the seadoo controler in hand as we rounded the dock i could see her comming back toward us at this time even faster it was up on plane with a good rooster behind it just as i was admiring how nice of a set it had taken it stoped and fliped up side down.People were on the lake by this time so the testing was over.

Jake