Thread: WACO YMF
View Single Post
Old 09-02-2008, 08:42 PM
RCBOATMANIAC

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: WACO YMF

ORIGINAL: Sir Crashalot

Hello!

Thank you for allowing me to join the Brotherhood. It is truly an honor. The Brotherhood is an elite group of builders. Some amazing WACO’s being built here.

Stickbuilder, skylarkmk1, old git, and mrdhud. Thank you for the warm welcome! It is appreciated. And thanks also for the information.

Skylarkmk1, I am surprised that you remember me from the Ugly Stick thread. As I am but a small fish in a big ocean. I still visit there, from time to time, to see how Sean is coming along. I also had the idea about down sizing the 1/5 plans, templates. It might be my only choice at the moment. But it may be the best solution.

Thanks again to all!

Bob,

If you are interested in building the 1/6 scale, I could be of some assistance to you I have an extra set of plans for a sixth scale I have a lot of scanned copies of all the formers, but if you are interested PM me and I will try and do what I can for you.

Oh and before I forget welcome to the brotherhood, and from experience Bill and John have been a lot of help on my build so far.