RCU Forums - View Single Post - 1/10 RC Formula 1 Cars...lets see'em
View Single Post
Old 09-12-2008, 10:59 PM
mxrich

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: 1/10 RC Formula 1 Cars...lets see'em

1st, really good job on those cars. They are picture perfect.
2nd, you guys are going to hate me for this. I've been away from rcuniverse for a while with our F1 series we have been running. Saturday the 20th is our 2nd annual F1 Builders Cup event being held this time in Calhoun, GA. Right now we have teams (two cars, two drivers) from Alpha, Hyperdrive, CRC, MLP, Cross, Tamiya, and Associated Racing for the cup which goes to the home office of the winning team. MLP has sent two prototypes for the cup race and one for the regular F1 classes. (6 and 4 cell) Hyperdrive is sending a new car for the Tennessee driver to work out while the other two enter the Cup race with the current car. Cross is using it's standard car as is the Tamiya team. Some talent is also coming in for this with Randy Bailey. Two time national Rally Champion and MX Pro racing a CRC. Alpha F1 bringing Skip Starkey (of Cleveland fame) and Serdar Atymitz the current Turkish champion from Istanbul to try and bring home the trophy for that team. Heath Mahar 3 time F1 AllStar champ for Hyperdrive and the defending Cup champion in 6 cell and DR. Kent Ball the current 4 cell champion for CRC. It will be a killer of a race. I will let everyone know who the 2008 champion is.

Get those F1's ready. There is a LOT more to come for these cars.